Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Dr Herbert Tan, The Chairman TRAC Board of Youth Work
I'm James, the President of TRAC youth committee



I'm Lawrence, the 1st Vice President of TRAC youth committee




I'm Ruth, the 2nd Vice President of TRAC youth committee





I'm Samantha, the secretary for TRAC youth committee






I'm Christopher, the treasurer for TRAC youth commitee







I'm Benjamin, the editor of your prayer requests, articles and testimonies








I'm Cordilia and I compile all your prayer requests



These are the people that help handling this Prayer Blog. Please always keep them in your prayers, for strength, wisdom and unity. Pray that they'll cling on to serving God faithfully no matter what happens! Thank you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! good to see all your faces! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Samantha is impatient!